Life Insurance Agent Opportunities
United Heritage offers the products, tools and services to help you achieve your goals. Our service-oriented home office staff is among the best in the industry, working hard to assist you in meeting the needs of your clients. We also have a strong investment team that maintains solid conservative investments for clients that desire stability and long-term growth.
What makes United Heritage stand out amongst the competition? United Heritage is a small company with an A- (excellent) rating by the A.M. Best rating agency*.
When you become a United Heritage agent you will come to know the home office employees by their first names and they will know you by yours. We have incentive programs such as “Quick Start” at the first of the year, and additional sales contests through out the year. We also have outstanding conventions at 18 month intervals. We have been to Hawaii, Australia, Hong Kong, Bali, Rome, Florence, and New Zealand. Qualification for the convention is very attainable and the outstanding producers continue on for an additional trip.
What is the approval & selection process for becoming a United Heritage agent?
What kind of training & support does a United Heritage agent receive?
Like what you see?
Request a new Agent Contract Kit!
What are the benefits of being an agent for United Heritage?
- Complete portfolio of Life Products
- Scheduled commissions among the highest in the industry
- Outstanding Home Office and Regional support
- Annualization available to qualified representatives
- Monthly Application Incentive Bonus
- Direct deposit of commissions available
- Vested lifetime renewals
- Agent recruiting leads and qualified client leads - we'll show you a revolutionary deferred lead system like you have never seen before!
- Toll free telephone and fax numbers for agents and policyholders
- User friendly software for proposals and needs analysis
- Exciting conventions at deluxe locations
- Advanced Underwriting Assistance
- Postage-Paid Envelopes